9th April 2021 | Daily Current Affairs 2021 for Bank Exams | Daily News | Free PDF Download

9th April 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021 for Bank Exams, IPBS PO, RRB, SBI PO, RBI, Daily News, Daily GK, Free PDF Download

In this post we have covered most important Current Affairs of 9th April 2021 under 300 words. Download free pdf of current affairs applicable for all bank exams such as IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, RBI Mains, SBI PO, and competitive exams such CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, TISSNET, ATMA, CET from our telegram channel link.

 

1.      Maharashtra has ranked 18th in vaccine coverage with 72.7 cumulative doses per 1000 population (As on 8th April 2020)

 

Ladakh: 242.3 cumulative doses per 1000 population

Tripura: 183.9 cumulative doses per 1000 population

Gujrat: 127.6 cumulative doses per 1000 population

 

2.      AstraZeneca’s Covishield vaccines accounts for almost 90% of the doses administered in India while the remaining 10% doses are of Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin.

 

3.      Mohalla Tech recently raised funding of $502 million from Lightspeed Ventures and Tiger Global.

Post funding Valuation: $2.1 billion (Enters the Unicorn Club)

Mohalla Tech owns apps such as Sharechat, Moj and messaging platform Gupshup.

 

4.      Equity Mutual funds recorded approx. 30% growth in net inflow of Rs.7376.1 crores for the first time in March 2021, after 8 months of continuous net outflows


5.      India sold 5000 electric vehicle in the last year out of 2.4 million cars sold across globe. China ranked 1 in EV sales with 1.25 million cars

 

6.      Edtech platform “Byju” along with “White Hat Jr.” is planning to capture the international markets with focus on Latin America and South East Asia.

Past acquisitions by Bjyu:

a.      OSMO (2019)

b.      White hat Jr. (2020)

c.       Aakash educational services ltd. (2021)

 

7.      As per the RBI’s Financial Stability Report, December 2020, the gross bad loans in the country is expected to rise to 13.5% by September, 2021

 

8.      The Prime Minister Narendra Modi have appealed states and celebrities to create awareness for Tika Utsav or Vaccination Festival to be held from 11th to 14 April 2021.

April 11th: Birth anniversary of social reformer “Mahatma Jyotiba Phule”

April 14th: Birth anniversary “Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar”

 

9.      SBI Mutual Funds became the first fund house in India to cross Rs. 5 trillion average Asset Under Management (AUM) mark.

 

10.  “Double Mutant” variant of Coronavirus found in India on December 7, 2020 is named as “B.1.617”

There are certain other variants of Coronavirus such as, “B.1.1.7” termed as United Kingdom variant and “B.1.351” termed as South Africa variant

 

Do follow our telegram channel for daily dose of Current affairs: The Finance Magic

 

Download Free PDF from our telegram channel


Tags: 9th April 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021 for Bank Exams, IPBS PO, RRB, SBI PO, RBI, CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, TISSNET, ATMA, Daily News, Daily GK, Free PDF Download


Newest
Previous
Next Post »

Please do not spam ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon